Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP CLI

tag
impactplayer
New Contributor

Amex BCP CLI

I've been sitting at $50k on this card for a while, so I decided to try for another CLI online a couple of weeks ago. I asked for a $25k increase, so $75k total and got the income verification request. I thought I might get out of it because I previously did the income verification to get to $50k in the first place. Anyway, submitted the form and found out that the CLI was approved today. I guess I should have asked for $100k!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCP CLI

Very nice CL and increase!  You must buy a lot of groceries Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 11
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Very nice increase, congrats.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 11
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

OMG. That’s like almost unheard of. All I can say is a whole bunch of us MyFICOers are bowing down to you.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 11
ngoaa
New Contributor

That's A LOT. Congrats on an awesome CLI!

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You must be L Smiley Wink If you have the income shoot for the moonSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 11
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

..........................................................OMG!!!!!!!!!! Thats crazy, im super shocked on your CLI!Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Congrats though!!!!! I honestly will never see that high of a credit line EVER!!!!!Smiley LOL

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 8 of 11
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Nice.....Nice....Very Nice!!!!   Congrats!!! Looks like you can shoot for that 100K in 6months! 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just did the 3x CLI from $5k to $15k, but nothing like yours! Do you mind me asking about the income verification process and what they look at? To get such a large credit limit do you need to have a pretty good amount of income? Thanks in advance!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.