Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP CLI

tag
kshurika
Frequent Contributor

Amex BCP CLI

Well, this turned out okay. Last weekend, thinking I'd gotten past 6 months since my last CLI, I submitted a request for 18K. Denied. Then, I submitted a request for 12K. Denied. Then, I called a CSR and she told me that my six month anniversary was actually 12/6 and that I should wait a couple of days beyond that. In the interim, I made sure to bring my BCP balance back to zero. Unfortunately, during that wait-time my TU and EQ numbers sank when my Chase balances got reported. For some odd reason, my Experian number went up 18 points.

This morning, I re-upped at CCT and saw that Experian was holding fast, but EQ had sunk once again. I decided to pull the trigger as fast as I could. Knowing there was no chance of my getting the 18K I decided to apply for 12K. Then, as I was applying, I just decided to shoot the moon and go for the full 3X.

Granted. 6K > 18K 

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to change/edit if you would like.  --UB

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP CLI

Well done, congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase! 

Message 3 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 5 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 8
Makingstrides
Valued Member

Congrats! Still waiting for the 26th to request. Did you have to provide your income info?
Gardening Since 03/2018

Message 7 of 8
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Well done! I'm coming up on my six month anniversary, and I hope to achieve the legendary 3X CLI as well.

Your experience gives us all hope!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.