Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex CLI to 40K!

That's what I'm talking about! Congrats on your CLI! 😊

Message 22 of 29
Deuter
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on hitting $40k!  Enjoy the $5k/6mo train.  Still $10k/yr which for SP CLIs without IV is very respectable.  I was able to make it to $60k that way, so hopefully you can do the same.

Thanks! My APR is 0% on this little card

Edit: Not 0, 2% lol

Message 23 of 29
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Dang!  No popup/review message!  JEALOUS!  Congratulations

Message 24 of 29
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! 🥳🥳🥳

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 25 of 29
LP007
Frequent Contributor

I don't even know what people think they know about 3x. 3x of what, 2k, 5k, 10k, what? My initial limit was 10k that auto-ed to 13k. I never got a 39K limit from the CLI request. Did get to the 25K limit with a CLI request after three 3 tries and just asking to go to 25k.

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats on the CLI!

Message 27 of 29
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@LP007 wrote:

I don't even know what people think they know about 3x. 3x of what, 2k, 5k, 10k, what? My initial limit was 10k that auto-ed to 13k. I never got a 39K limit from the CLI request. Did get to the 25K limit with a CLI request after three 3 tries and just asking to go to 25k.

@LP007  I suggest you read this post. It will help with clarification on your questions. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Deuter wrote:

Well today was the day. (I actually was 1 week late for the cli), didn't ask it before because i had some charges so i wanted it to pay it down to $0 and then ask for the cli. And boom, voila. 

40kcli.png

40K approved on my 1 year old, for her anniversary No AF HHonors. I did 5K increments and that has been the steady road. I know, not as super as 3X CLI's but been growing patiently without the 4506-T. I just make the topic also to remember that today i requested the CLI for future reference. Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations! That's terrific! Great stupendous and seriously pretty CLI!!! 🥳🥳🥳💐

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.