Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex CLI

I finally found the LUV button on the Amex site. Instant CLI from $13,500 to $20,000. This is the everyday card so I run as much as I can through it. Once I hit 20 transactions a month I get a 20% bonus of all points that month. I get that bonus every month and pay the card off in full every Friday. I am averaging about $1500-$2000 per month in usage. I think it was a soft pull, definitely not a  hard pull, may have been no pull.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Re: Amex CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I finally found the LUV button on the Amex site. Instant CLI from $13,500 to $20,000. This is the everyday card so I run as much as I can through it. Once I hit 20 transactions a month I get a 20% bonus of all points that month. I get that bonus every month and pay the card off in full every Friday. I am averaging about $1500-$2000 per month in usage. I think it was a soft pull, definitely not a  hard pull, may have been no pull.

Congrats. Good DP's too. 

Good Luck!

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 2 of 4
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Nice!!! Congratulations on your CLI!!! 😎
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 3 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.