Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Cash Magnet CLI $40000 Approved :)

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Amex Cash Magnet CLI $40000 Approved :)

(American express Cash Magnet)

haven't asked for the credit increase with Amex for almost 16 months was getting new accounts with decent to high limits so why bother magnet was my lowest limit with American express 10k only Smiley Sad...so decided to pull the trigger for 2x instant approval for the full 40k now the package is complete nice looking card with nice credit limit :<)

1-Account Opened June 16th 10k Limit

2-10k moved from SPG TO MAGNET

3-increase Attempted August 19th 40k Limit (Approved)

AND instead of asking 3x end up with 2x Smiley Mad

Magnet CLIMagnet CLI

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Cash Magnet 3x CLI $40000 Approved :)

What a blessing!
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congrats on your Amex Cash Magnet 3x CLI and $40,000 approval! Smiley Very Happy

40 grand is more money than a lot of middle class Americans

earn at their jobs in a year. You've got that on just 1 Amex card.

All I can say is that I'm in awe of your success, and you give the

rest of us hope to accomplish the same in the future. Enjoy the card!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

3x 10k would be 30k Smiley Happy... Must of moved 10k from another card I would assume?  Friend of mine had a started CL of 25k on that card I got him to apply just for the bonus and 0% apr for 15 months although he really doesn't need it.. He make 500k a year had him try to ask for 60k they want IV so I had him slowly go down and finally they stopped asking him at 30k... Find it a bit weird they wanted IV as he have personal platinum and business platinum corporate cards and he runs a crud load through both more-so his corporate obviously.  Has been with amex 20ish years... Although this is his first revolver with them.. 

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

😲!!! That’s just jaw dropping...

Congrats
Message 5 of 29
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

dang my count was wrong than it should have been 60k instead of 40k i guess i was confuse at the time Smiley Very Happy.. i found amex weak spot its large payoffs i use their products for crazy amounts and crazy payoffs as well made payment to simply cash last month (below)Smiley LOL

high salary is good but how much business the lender getting from that person is very important IMHO..THERE MUST BE other factors i am sure and yup i moved 10k from SD SPG to magnet..

1056.png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 6 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

dang my count was wrong than it should have been 60k instead of 40k i guess i was confuse at the time Smiley Very Happy.. i found amex weak spot its large payoffs i use their products for crazy amounts and crazy payoffs as well made payment to simply cash last month (below)Smiley LOL

making 500k is not important for lenders using products for 300k and pay in full is what they count according to my experience curiosity high salary is good but how much business the lender getting from that person is very important IMHO..

1056.png

So your original approval was 20k then I assume and you miscalculated the 3x is what you are saying lol?

His business corporate he has ran close to a million through a year although that isn't personal credit Smiley Happy.  He has only had the magnet for about a month and put 10k through it and paid it off with a big payment of 10k so ya they just don't have much history on the revolver side with him.  He will continue to use it a bit but he has a DC with a 50k CL that gives a bit more back so probably will just use that more-so

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Cash Magnet CLI $40000 Approved :)

Congrats on your monster CLI !!!!!

Message 8 of 29
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

i do more than him CC in meat business where you have to distribute meat in entire America 1 million is peanuts i don't know why he was turned down but mine was instant and already updated i think his personal revolver history is too young...

dashboarddashboard

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Super Congrats on your Amex Cash Magnet 3x CLI and $40,000 approval! Smiley Very Happy

40 grand is more money than a lot of middle class Americans

earn at their jobs in a year. You've got that on just 1 Amex card.

All I can say is that I'm in awe of your success, and you give the

rest of us hope to accomplish the same in the future. Enjoy the card!!! Smiley Very Happy

Well said ATIT...it is important to keep things in perspective!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.