cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Cash Magnet CLI $40000 Approved :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Cash Magnet CLI $40000 Approved :)

Congrats!!

Message 11 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Cash Magnet 3x CLI $40000 Approved :)

@Mahraja wrote:

i do more than him CC in meat business where you have to distribute meat in entire America 1 million is peanuts i don't know why he was turned down but mine was instant and already updated i think his personal revolver history is too young...

Where are my lifetime supply of steaks at? Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job Raging RajSmiley Happy Makes my 2k Mag look like a pea shooterSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 29
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

I know you would say that CCSmiley LOL any time for you my friend any time .but curiosity it is confusing I was counting the 3x from the original approval 10k not the 20k had to update the post from 3x to 2x blow the chance never asked for the increase with Amex for almost 17 months finally pulled the trigger and made a blunder 40k was approved within micro seconds I am dead sure I left the money on the table Great Smiley Sad

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 29
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Awesome @Mahraja I was wondering where you were. We'll have to meet up in Dubai for drinks and some of that tasty meat!
Message 15 of 29
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

(American express Cash Magnet)

haven't asked for the credit increase with Amex for almost 16 months was getting new accounts with decent to high limits so why bother magnet was my lowest limit with American express 10k only Smiley Sad...so decided to pull the trigger for 2x instant approval for the full 40k now the package is complete nice looking card with nice credit limit :<)

1-Account Opened June 16th 10k Limit

2-10k moved from SPG TO MAGNET

3-increase Attempted August 19th 40k Limit (Approved)

AND instead of asking 3x end up with 2x Smiley Mad

Magnet CLIMagnet CLI

Daaayyuuuumm!!!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Amex and huge CLI!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 29
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Dude that is awesome!!!!!!!!   One of these days!   I will be there.   I just got my first 2 Amexes a week ago.   Gold and an Everyday Cash Preferred.       Congratulations!!!

@Mahraja wrote:

(American express Cash Magnet)

haven't asked for the credit increase with Amex for almost 16 months was getting new accounts with decent to high limits so why bother magnet was my lowest limit with American express 10k only Smiley Sad...so decided to pull the trigger for 2x instant approval for the full 40k now the package is complete nice looking card with nice credit limit :<)

1-Account Opened June 16th 10k Limit

2-10k moved from SPG TO MAGNET

3-increase Attempted August 19th 40k Limit (Approved)

AND instead of asking 3x end up with 2x Smiley Mad

Magnet CLIMagnet CLI

Message 18 of 29
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

AA pass out confused.gif  

That's not a credit card limit, that's a home equity loan. LOL

Congrats!!!   00congrats-5.gif  

Message 19 of 29
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Congradulations mate Congratulations_misti.gif

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.