Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Cash Magnet approval

tag
luxeprw9
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Cash Magnet approval

@jacetx wrote:

Logged in an had a pre-approval for the card. Application only asked for income and received an instant approval. $25k SL with 15 month 0%. Over 20 inqs, 5+ new accounts, AAoA ~2 years, 6% util.

Capture2.JPG

Congrats! Fantastic starting limit!

I'm gardening for the next 12 months because I really want this card and a BIG starting limit!!  LOL!

FICO Score 8 as of 07/23/18
EQ - 770
EX - 757
TU - 741
Goal: 800
Message 21 of 24
2IMPROVE1
Contributor

I have the same offer but I have not applied!  AMEX show my Experian at 696 last updated on 7/14.  I just got a FICO alert that my score dropped 32 points because my AMEX balance reported as zero.  I now realize I need to let a balance report so I will ensure next month a balance reports and I know I will recover some if not all points. 

My question is did they do a HP or did they use the score they recently pulled!  I currently have a Delta Gold $1000. 

August 2018- Equifax 658 TU 651 Exp 659
October 2018-Equifax 703 TU 701 Exp 706
January 2019 Equifax 708 TU 704 Exp 710

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am just now trying to rebuild my credit, with TU 694, EF 661, EX 669, so I have only one credit card for a few years, and have applied for two this weekend.  Amex Magnet was the only one that appeared when I went to the Amex prequalify page, so I applied and was approved with a 2k limit.  I also applied for the discover IT card and was approved for 8k limit.  

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an Amex Everyday card and Amex SPG Starwood I only have a 660 Experain Fico score should I apply for the Mag Card.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.