Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Cash Magnet

tag
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Cash Magnet

Congrats on the approval, CLI and getting back in with Amex!!

Message 41 of 55
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 42 of 55
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your new card

Message 43 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

I am kind of surprised I haven’t gotten a shipping notification. My BCE was literally shipped the next day.
Message 44 of 55
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  - Congrats on the approval! I know it sucks when a low SL is given but AmEx is a good grower, especially with usage. Hopefully you get that 3x CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 45 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:

@Anonymous  - Congrats on the approval! I know it sucks when a low SL is given but AmEx is a good grower, especially with usage. Hopefully you get that 3x CLI!

Thanks @xaximus!

I actually already got it, now I’m just waiting on my $3K card to show up. 

Message 46 of 55
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

Thanks @xaximus!

Sweet! I didn't see that post (going blind these days I think). Congrats on the CLI too then!!

TCL - Est. $410K
Message 47 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

Thanks @xaximus!

Sweet! I didn't see that post (going blind these days I think). Congrats on the CLI too then!!

Lol it’s kind of hard to keep up with everything. I had a very successful weekend. $5K B&H Card Friday, $1K Cash Magnet Friday, $10K Savor One yesterday, $2K Cash Magnet CLI yesterday.

I may have gone a bit overboard so it’s a good thing nobody I added gets jealous 😂 

Message 48 of 55
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

Thanks @xaximus!

Lol it’s kind of hard to keep up with everything. I had a very successful weekend. $5K B&H Card Friday, $1K Cash Magnet Friday, $10K Savor One yesterday, $2K Cash Magnet CLI yesterday.

I may have gone a bit overboard so it’s a good thing nobody I added gets jealous 😂 

Glad it worked out for you! I think as long as there's no Barclay's and Chase, generally, a decent amount of the other lenders don't have jealousy issues.

TCL - Est. $410K
Message 49 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

Thanks @xaximus!

Glad it worked out for you! I think as long as there's no Barclay's and Chase, generally, a decent amount of the other lenders don't have jealousy issues.

Well US Bank definitely seems to just decide she doesn’t want anything to do with you but I guess that’s better than AA after the fact lol. 

Chase won’t have anything to do with me until the BK is gone. I signed up for Credit Journey though so we will see if I get offers next August that get me around 5/24 restrictions. 

Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.