cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta (Cli declined) & Plenti (approved $15k limit!)

tag
cinnamongirl
Contributor

Amex Delta (Cli declined) & Plenti (approved $15k limit!)

I've had a Delta Amex card for almost 2 years and have not been able to get the limit to budge past $2,000.  Today, I rashly decided to apply for the Plenti card since my grocery store just switched to Plenti for rewards & discounts.  I was approved for 15k SL but still can't get Delta past 2k.   I recall Delta was one of the hardest to grow but seriously??? They'd approve me for a $15k limit but not inch past $2k on my existing card?  Has anyone else had this issue with Delta Amex ?

My EXP score is 753

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Delta (Cli declined) & Plenti (approved $15k limit!)

@cinnamongirl wrote:

I've had a Delta Amex card for almost 2 years and have not been able to get the limit to budge past $2,000.  Today, I rashly decided to apply for the Plenti card since my grocery store just switched to Plenti for rewards & discounts.  I was approved for 15k SL but still can't get Delta past 2k.   I recall Delta was one of the hardest to grow but seriously??? They'd approve me for a $15k limit but not inch past $2k on my existing card?  Has anyone else had this issue with Delta Amex ?

My EXP score is 753

I'm in the same position I have had my Delta gold for close to 2 years my EX is almost like yours 754 I have been denied a cli like 5 times can't get it off 2K I have 166K in available credit they will not approve a new card for me either I will be closing it at end of year before AF hit again and be putting Amex in the rearview.

Message 2 of 3
cinnamongirl
Contributor

Re: Amex Delta (Cli declined) & Plenti (approved $15k limit!)

Thanks for chiming in BigPoppa..... sorry this has been your experience also!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.