Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Gold Card

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Delta Gold Card

@JR_TX wrote:

Congrats on getting the Amex Delta Gold! I just had that feeling you were gonna get in!

DO NOT apply yet for another Amex revolver until after at least 7 months of perfect on time payment as you're on their "borderline" approval and will most likely be a denial if you app within these few weeks. But if you really really must then I guess you can "Russian Roulette" their Green Charge Card with AF". 

Congrats again!!

@JR_TX wrote:

Congrats on getting the Amex Delta Gold! I just had that feeling you were gonna get in!

DO NOT apply yet for another Amex revolver until after at least 7 months of perfect on time payment as you're on their "borderline" approval and will most likely be a denial if you app within these few weeks. But if you really really must then I guess you can "Russian Roulette" their Green Charge Card with AF". 

Congrats again!!

Thank you again for your credit card knowledge.Be safe

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@razzy116 wrote:

When can i request a credit line increase, just got approved on 6/28. Thank you and be safe.

Not at this time.

Give it six months, make sure you dont miss payments and stay away from minimum payments. 

Also, now that you're a member, you will know when you have preapprovals, so that will make it easier for you. 

Message 22 of 26
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on getting in with Amex !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 26
razzy116
Established Contributor

The preapprovals will start on the page around 6 months, this way i have a time line when to start looking for preapprovals. Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 26
SugeLite
Established Member

Nice!!!! 

Message 25 of 26
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Amex Delta love.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.