Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Gold approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Delta Gold approved!

This is my first AMEX card. I've only had a credit card for 3 months and a student loan for 6 months. 4 month AAoA. 696 Experian FICO.

Approved for a 1k CL. 5x my old limit.

I was also thinking of applying for an ED or PRG for the MR and combining the hard pulls. Should I go for it?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Delta Gold approved!

Congratulations on your American Express Delta approval, and enjoy those airline miles! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats! That's impressive that you were approved with an AAoA of only 4 months.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 8
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats !  Be sure to read the thread on the Definitive Amex 3X CLI.   

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Enjoy your new Amex! Only the begining...Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I've heard amex lines New thin files, or seasoned clean thick files. No middle is the road. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I need this card in my life! Especially since I sent American Airlines a scathing email yesterday saying I would rather walk or overpay for a ticket than use their service again 😳

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.