Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Platinum APPROVAL!

tag
MrCreditInternational
Frequent Contributor

Amex Delta Platinum APPROVAL!

Hello everyone!

First of all I'd like to thank everyone in this forum for their huge help!

Second of all I was just approved for the Delta Platinum card with 10k CL!

That pushes my TCL to 50k+!!!!!!!!!

I'm really glad that Amex loves me especially after they approved me last month for the Schwab Investor card with 15k CL!

I applied for the card after reading about their new SUB of 75k miles and 5k MQMs after 3k spending. However, I used my own referral link and found another SUB for 70k miles and 10k MQMs after 3k spending. Ofc I went with the referral SUB since the 10k MR that I'll get from the referral are worth more than the 5k miles.

DP:

I guess they used the FICO they're showing in the app: 709 EX with 20 HP

Income: ~95k

AoOA: 7 Mo

AAoA: 5 Mo

Anyone knows how the companion certificate and how Delta's status system works?

PS. I really wish I applied for the Delta Gold since the SUB is slightly less but the card has 0 AF for the first year (in total I'd be getting the same value for less spending). Also, since I usually travel with a backpack only, Amex gold gives me more points compared to this card, but I wish the companion pass will help offset the AF.

Schwab Amex Platinum (NPSL); Amex Gold (NPSL); HH Aspire (31,700); Amex BBP (27,000); HSBC Premier WMC (18,000); USB Altitude Reserve (10,000); Chase Sapphire Preferred (5,800), Delta Platinum (5,000); Apple Card (4,750); USB Altitude Go (1,000)

Started collecting cards: Oct/2018
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Delta Platinum APPROVAL!

sweet SL im still in limbo on a amex product im pre approved for a few of their cards but not sure i like the low SL they are showing on the pre qual site ill garden for a while...

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and nice SL!!
Message 3 of 6
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Delta Plat approval! Just got the card myself last month and already met the signup bonus. 

I understand what you are saying about the Gold having a lower annual fee. But, if you can make use of the companion ticket, then it is a good deal! 

Message 5 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.