cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Platinum approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Amex Delta Platinum approval

Card: Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card

Bonus offer: 5,000 MMQMs and 35,000 bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases. In addition, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.

FICO: 724 (FICO 08 from Amex website)

INQ: This was #10 on EX, but 4 or 5 were car shopping, so they SHOULD be counted as 1

INCOME: $115K

History w/ Amex: Charge since 01/14 (Green->Plat->PRG->Plat), fairly heavy usage; Starwood business since 09/16 ($3K limit)

Approval details: 
Limit: $24800 (pretty nice jump from my Starwood approval a couple months ago!!)

APR: 17.74 (middle tier)

I applied online and got an instant response that said I needed to call so that they could provide me a decision. Figured that meant to de-ice EX and get an approval, so I did that before calling and she had a decision in a couple minutes. They also expedited the card for me for free (w/o even having to ask), so I can get a head start on my bonus spending!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Delta Platinum approval

Congrats on the approval! Awesome SL! 

Great Data Points. 

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

That's a great SL! I can only dream of a SL like that Smiley Happy Congrats!!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats. I just got mine in November and got a nice boost of MQMs after bonus spending which gave me enough MQMs to be silver medallion this year. It will be my primary card for a while!

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.