Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta gold app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Delta gold app

Old dude here that always paid in cash here. Had no cards as of 2/18. I now have 3 cards a capital one platinum cl 300, a discovery it cl 700 and just got approval for the Amex Delta gold cl 1000.
Looking for advice on how to get CLI on these cards.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex Delta gold app

You need to let them age a bit.

Search feature is your friend:

AMEX CLI

DISCOVER CLI

ETC

Good luck and read, read and read some moreSmiley Happy 

Welcome to the forum

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! We’re pretty similar as I didn’t have any cards at all before January. My first card aged to 6 months this month so I was able to get my first CLI. Once time has passed, you should be able to increase all your cards.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get a CLI on your computer card?
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My oldest card is a comenity store card I got for my wife. They started my sl at a paltry $250 and I just increased it to $1250. I haven’t applied for a major bankcard yet because I want some more age on my reports.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the approval, let these accounts age a bit and you will be happy to see how fast your discover and AMEX grow.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing for me

havent had credit cars for 11 years

just got Capital One, Credit One in February 2018

i have 6 cards now and low credit limit of $3837 total. 

Message 7 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Old dude here that always paid in cash here. Had no cards as of 2/18. I now have 3 cards a capital one platinum cl 300, a discovery it cl 700 and just got approval for the Amex Delta gold cl 1000.
Looking for advice on how to get CLI on these cards.

Congrats to you on your success. Cap1 youre probably  in credit steps, and will get a letter shortly explaining how you'll get a CLI. Discover, I'd wait min 90 days before requesting one online. As far as Amex goes...read the following guide, and it'll explain

Message 8 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/m-p/18110...

Im not sure why on my previous post it wouldn't let me post it for you, but here it is, that should answer a lot of your AMEX questions Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your AMEX approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.