Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex ED Approved

Djgrolyos
Valued Contributor

Amex ED Approved

Amex ED Approved 10K

3rd Amex Card since Jan (Also have BCE & PRG)

Really happy with limit since BCE is only 1k and will not give me a CLI, denied at the 61 day mark and every try since.

FICO around 750

Lots of INQs

AAOA is 2 years 1 month 

Income 100K Range

Will eventually combine my BCE into this and probably upgrade to EDP, but not sure on the last part. 

Really loving the Amex MR Program.  

FICO 09 TU= 787 (Aug) EQ= 774 (Aug) EX= 801 (Aug) Favorites: Citi DC, AMEX Gold and U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
donny10
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex ED Approved

@Djgrolyos wrote:

Amex ED Approved 10K

3rd Amex Card since Jan (Also have BCE & PRG)

Really happy with limit since BCE is only 1k and will not give me a CLI, denied at the 61 day mark and every try since.

FICO around 750

Lots of INQs

AAOA is 2 years 1 month 

Income 100K Range

Will eventually combine my BCE into this and probably upgrade to EDP, but not sure on the last part. 

Really loving the Amex MR Program.  

Congrats to ya.

Same thing happend to me back when I applied for the BCE now BCP. I applied for the BCE got $1k. Week later applied for the EDP and instantly approved for 15K.

Message 2 of 7
CharlieFoxtrot
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the approval!!!

In the wallet:
Amex PRG ~ Amex BCE ~ Discover ~ NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature ~ NFCU Platinum Visa ~ NFCU Line of Credit ~ Chase Amazon Prime Visa Signature ~ PenFed Cash Rewards Visa ~ PenFed Promise Visa ~ Fairwinds Credit Union Cash Rewards Visa ~ CapOne QS1 ~ Lowes Store Card

Closed on mortgage 8/9/17!! Woot!
Message 3 of 7
Tigers09
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval. Nice little Amex run for you
State Farm Rewards (3,000) ~ Marvel MC (8,000) ~ PenFed Power Cash (10,000) ~ PenFed Promise (1,000) ~ PenFed OLOC (500) ~ Discover ($1,100) ~ Citi DC (2,200) ~ NFCU cashRewards (6,200) ~ NFCU Platinum (2,700) ~ NFCU CLOC (15,000) ~ Venture (10,300) ~ DCU Visa (5,000) ~ Chase Freedom (3,000) ~ Amex Hilton Honors (5,000) ~ Amex SPG (1,000) ~ Amex BCE (1,000) ~ Care Credit (15,000)
Current Scores (6/6/18): 697 Transunion, 659 Equifax, 674 Experian
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Hey Dj, Great job on another fantastic approval. 10k to rue the day i say not in the month of may ,hey, hey Way to Fico lolSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Djgrolyos
Valued Contributor

Thx all. Smiley Happy
FICO 09 TU= 787 (Aug) EQ= 774 (Aug) EX= 801 (Aug) Favorites: Citi DC, AMEX Gold and U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 6 of 7
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

@Djgrolyos wrote:
Thx all. Smiley Happy

congrats on the ED and the nice limit. My BCE is also 1K. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.