Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex ED and Sportsmans Auto Increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex ED and Sportsmans Auto Increase

I've been gardening since early January.

Very happy to see on June statement that Amex ED increase from $10,000 SL on 10/15 to $13,500!

I am carrying a balance with the 0% offer, and I use it often,,,make payments of $1000.00 monthly.

Got Sportsmans Guide Visa at around the same time... 10/15... $3,000 SL

I don't use it a whole lot, but it has been handy to keep UTL lower on other cards at times.

June statement showed a $500 increase.

Just apped for BCE with Busch Gardens promo/incentives...approved for $2000 SL...will most likely just keep this one for BG fun.  Smiley Happy

Just apped for FNBO Overstock MC...I understand that could take 2-4 weeks. Whatever that decision, I will be back in Garden for at least another 6 months.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Re: Amex ED and Sportsmans Auto Increase

Congrats OP. I never had any auto CLI with amex on my 2 cards so far.
4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous-forumfan wrote:

I've been gardening since early January.

Very happy to see on June statement that Amex ED increase from $10,000 SL on 10/15 to $13,500!

I am carrying a balance with the 0% offer, and I use it often,,,make payments of $1000.00 monthly.

Got Sportsmans Guide Visa at around the same time... 10/15... $3,000 SL

I don't use it a whole lot, but it has been handy to keep UTL lower on other cards at times.

June statement showed a $500 increase.

Just apped for BCE with Busch Gardens promo/incentives...approved for $2000 SL...will most likely just keep this one for BG fun.  Smiley Happy

Just apped for FNBO Overstock MC...I understand that could take 2-4 weeks. Whatever that decision, I will be back in Garden for at least another 6 months.

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 11
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks getmeslick!

Don't feel bad. I've had a Discover card since 09 with $500 SL...never increased!!!    I've never been late. I've tried all different scenarios...PIF for awhile, left a small balance, maxed it out...called for CLI (HP)...tried for completely new card...denied. I give up with them. I only keep it for the reported history and I have a small auto charge monthly for usage. The end. LOL.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 7 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 9 of 11
ccpat
Frequent Contributor

I only have a $500 limit on my FNBO Overstock MC.  Does anyone know the best way to request a CLI?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.