Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday Approved!

tag
Credit_Aficionado
Valued Member

Amex Everyday Approved!

I recently requested CLI's on my BOA and Discover card and got both increased so I figured I'd check for the prequalified offers for Amex again. I prequalified for the Everyday, Gold, and Delta. I had been looking at getting the Everyday for a while now and so I finally pulled the trigger after getting CLI's on two other cards that were recently denied before. Some details from my post in Card Applications:

"All of my credit scores are around 750 and I opened a Discover card in August. The only thing I am concerned with is the fact that I am a student (20 years old) and I have income around 15k, would this be an issue? I also have around 5k in student loans that, of course, are being deferred until I finish school. I have a few other credit cards that are always paid on time and my total credit utilization stays around 5%. The average age of my accounts are also about a year and a half."

I recieved the 15k promo and about a 17% interest rate with a $5000 SL which is the highest SL and CL I have ever recieved. I am excited to recieve the benefits that this card is able to offer me!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Everyday Approved!

Welcome to American Express

Credit_Aficionado: Member Since 2018
Message 2 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

well done!! congrats

Message 3 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 5 of 12
_NERD
Established Contributor

64F0502D-DBC5-4A7B-96D5-2EA0560B91C4.gif

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 6 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 12
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome and nice SL.
Message 9 of 12
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and welcome to the Amex family, you have a nice set of cards to keep and grow for your future. Use well and wisely..Awesome start. !!!!! giphy 2.gif

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.