Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Approval

tag
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Amex Gold Approval

I applied for BCP through the 'corporate relationship' (or whatever it is called) link, and was told I was not eligible for sign up bonuses since I had a current or former BCP.  This is true - I burned them on this card not too long ago, regrettably.  So, instead, I opted for the Gold card, with benefits, since I will be doing some travel.  That was approved (sans SS# in the app).  Platinum was the only other option and that AF is too much to fade for someone with my spending.

I suppose I am happy for this, but I really should not be adding additional cards.  This may well be the only one I add for 2020.  My AAoA was just about to (re-)pass 6 years too.  Done is done.

It is good to be back in the graces of America Express on a personal card level.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Gold Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Amex Gold card! Your 2020 is off to a Golden start!

Message 3 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 5 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your new card there!

Message 6 of 9
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Congrats - it is a great card, assuming you travel, or have some plan for what to do with MRs! It's one of my two daily workhorses, along with PayPal MC.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 7 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Gold approval

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 9
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.