cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Delta approval to top off the day!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Gold Delta approval to top off the day!

Welcome to the family! Love Amex !!

Message 11 of 16
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

@Creditwiser wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
...and I'm finished! Got the discover, Amex, and Lowes cards today. Amex approval is for $1k SL, really happy to be in the fam!

Now to garden until next year... 😊

Congrats on your Delta Amex !   Tomorrow is my 61st day with my Delta Amex and can't wait to hit the LUV button for my 3x CLI ( hopefully )

I'm going to be interested if you get your CLI from AMEX, I was denied for having an old BK showing on Ex (ages off in 3 months or so)

I was shot down in flames Smiley Sad   I hit the LUV button and received the 7-10 day message.  An hour later I received an email with a number to call for further details. Rep said I would receive a letter in the mail.  I asked if she could tell me anything and she said "it looks like it's denied due to your BK reporting" .  So, they let me in the door which in and of itself was a shocker but now they will hold me to my 2k SL.  She said I can request another CLI in 90 days.  

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 12 of 16
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

grats op. wait for your 3xcli on 61th day. PIF always. amex will grow nicely in a year.
4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 13 of 16
r34dy2fly
Contributor

What is SL?
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@r34dy2fly wrote:
What is SL?

SL stands for Starting Limit

Here's a list of commonly used abbreviations around here Smiley Happy http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Updated-Abbreviation-List/m-p/4534572#M1309056

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.