Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex HH $22k CLI

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Amex HH $22k CLI

Hi,

I applied a few weeks ago for a cli on my hh card and wasn't denied immediately but didn't get a result. I called and was told it hadn't been 6months since my last increase and to call back on 8/1. 

So, i logged on and requested an increase to $40k. I was at $18k but per advice on here, I didn't want to go above that and ask for the $56k. Instant approval. In hindsight I probably could've gotten away with a higher request because i put a lot of spend on the card $7k to $10k a month because i pay my son's tuition with the card (because I'd be requesting the increase) and pay it off in full it and wait for reimbursement.  

Next up...BOA, probably later this month. Maybe I'll wait for the AMEX limit to update on my report first. 

thanks MF for all of your help and support. Have a great Saturday. My updated scores are in sig. 

FICO 8
1/2020 EQ714 TU736 EX719
2/2020 EQ718 TU744 EX736
5/2020 EQ723 TU741 EX730
7/2020 EQ725 TU750 EX755

Cards:
NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rewards $28k cl
Amex Gold
Amex HH Aspire $40k cl
Synchrony Bank -Bowflex $2500 cl
AU- BoA Visa SignCash Rewards $24k cl
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Re: Amex HH $22k CLI

One heck of a CLI, a big congrats to ya Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 15
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 3 of 15
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your increase

Message 4 of 15
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 5 of 15
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 6 of 15
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

That's awesome!  Congratulations on your increase!

Message 7 of 15
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 15
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex Hilton Honors CLI!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (EX/TU):

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 15
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.