cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honors Approval

Highlighted
Established Member

Amex Hilton Honors Approval

So Amex seems to refuse me everytime on my CLI requests. So since I just canceled my credit one card, decided I needed something to replace that tiny CL, BoA has been stingy on CLI since covid19 and discover is being just as stingy. So....

Check my pre-approvals on Amex and Hilton is of course a go ahead. I apply and go through the steps of seeing the card info. Approved for $20,000. My highest CL by 3x.

Guess I'll just move over the majority of that to my BCP 😂

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Honors Approval

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"
Message 2 of 13
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 13
Highlighted

Grats on the HH approval Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

BOOM! Congrats!

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden_sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX
06-29-2020

Dogbert

04-03-2020

Message 5 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex Hilton Honors approval and awesome SL!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (TU):

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 13
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@Proudfather328  Super Congrats on your Amex Hilton Honors approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! They started me at an even $20k as well. I don't think I'm ever going to request a CLI.

Message 9 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! Am I the only one who hates AMEX Cash back products with a passion and feel they are an absolute scam? Smiley LOL Rarely do I cancel a CC but after 8 months that one had to go.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.