Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honors Aspire - $9k

tag
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Honors Aspire - $9k

Congrats on the Approval and wonderful SL!!!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 11 of 17
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Congratulations! I've got the Hilton Aspire card and love it. Hard to beat 14 points per dollar at Hilton properties!

Message 12 of 17
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

Congratulations! I've got the Hilton Aspire card and love it. Hard to beat 14 points per dollar at Hilton properties!

Agreed, and knowing my ED card has been a bit stuck in the mud, if there was another Amex card I could surely use, it was this.  I suspect Ill see a lot more growth in Hilton Points over the next few months than I'm use to.

@_NERD, between your approval and the great reviews in my other Aspire Feedback thread, it tilted my decision. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 17
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

@Priory_Man wrote:
Congrats on the approval, I've been looking at that card too, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

So what's it going to take for you to take that leap Smiley Happy?

To be honest if I knew that I would have jumped already Smiley Very Happy .

Weighing up my options for right now, I have 3 trips across to Europe this year and i will be traveling east coast to west coast a little too, so lots to consider on which card to acquire. 

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 14 of 17
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Priory_Man wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

@Priory_Man wrote:
Congrats on the approval, I've been looking at that card too, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

So what's it going to take for you to take that leap Smiley Happy?

To be honest if I knew that I would have jumped already Smiley Very Happy .

Weighing up my options for right now, I have 3 trips across to Europe this year and i will be traveling east coast to west coast a little too, so lots to consider on which card to acquire. 

This really helped my decision, good reviews on the Aspire both Positive and Not so positive here: 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Hilton-Aspire-Cardholders-Any-Feedback/td-p/5433032

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! I’ve been reading a lot on the forums and online about this card. May pull the trigger soon. Thanks for providing data points too. Hope you get that 3x CLI!
Message 16 of 17
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!! Everyone is getting this card but me. Smiley Happy

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.