Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honors Aspire SP Approval

tag
Stralem
Established Contributor

Amex Hilton Honors Aspire SP Approval

Whenever I log in to make a payment on my Amex cards, I make it a habit to check the website for any pre-approvals. I did this on Thursday of last week as I paying off a parked balance on my EveryDay (0% promo coming to an end soon). As usual, nothing. Fast forward to Monday. I was logged into my account to make sure the payment had posted - it did - when I decided to check the website again.

Unexpectedly, I was pre-approved for basically everything; Every card I checked  - wanted or not - had the soft-pull language. I guess paying off that parked balance had an effect.

The 150k points after $5k spend was highly appealing, so with a future west coast trip in mind, I decided to go for the Hilton Honors Aspire card. It was an instant SP approval with a starting limit of $3100. My Diamond status was granted only minutes after the approval. Color me happy. Smiley Very Happy

EX: 690

HHI: $200k

10% total utility

Already have Gold, Platinum, and EveryDay cards.

On a side note, I've been noticing that this card is starting out for a lot of people with only $3100. Is this the floor for this card, or is it something else?

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Hilton Honors Aspire SP Approval

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your new card there

Message 3 of 7
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! All these Aspire approvals are tempting me. Must.... stay.... in... the .... garden!  Smiley Very Happy

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 4 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 5 of 7
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Aspire is one of my favorite cards. $3,100 does seem to be a popular SL for it.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval !!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.