Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honors Aspire approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Hilton Honors Aspire approval

Decided since I stay at a lot of Hilton Properties go for the Hilton Honors Aspire.
I know been discussions on here are about Whether if your a current Amex card holder if you app for another Card if it will be a SP or HP and with the wordage if it says Pre approved or extend your membership. When I originally applied it said I was pre approved. Also when I applied I had my EX locked. When I applied this past Saturday I got 14 day message and but no notication of any HP. So thought ok the 14day message had to do with my EX being locked. Then this morning, I go online to check the app status and it said I was approved!! So looks like that if it says your Pre-approved and your an existing card member it will a SP. Not sure yet of my SL if they will email it to me or if I have to call up and find out.
Either way excited to get the card and take advantage of the Diamond Status and other features.
This is now my 3rd Amex Card. Other two cards got this past May, those were instant approvals, Got the BCP and Platnium Card.

Data Points
EX Fico 689
IQ 8 ( 5 from this past year)
UTI 9%
7 REPLIES 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Honors Aspire approval

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Hilton Aspire approval! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Awesome pickup, congrats on the Aspire and Diamond Status Smiley Happy.  Will be curious to hear your SL when you find out!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new card! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!!
Called up to find out SL .. was told $3100 , which I have seen that number a lot on here for this card some reason . Thought would be higher being it’s considered a travel card. I called Amex see if can get a higher limit, planning on booking a trip soon why got the card and the trip is going to be over that limit. Don’t want to have to book reservations on two different cards. The rep was nice and said when I get the card give a call back and can see about getting a higher limit . I know over time can grow the card hopefully can get pull a higher limit once get the card . Either happy and excited to use the card and the fact no HP.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. I hope they grant a higher credit limit. I agree I see $3100 sL often on the forums. Has anyone gotten more?
Message 7 of 8
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I got 10k instant approval on mine a couple of months ago

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.