Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton W/ EX Frozen

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Amex Hilton W/ EX Frozen

I really like Amex because they are the only CCC that you can get approved while all three are frozen.  When I was booking our Hilton reservation I decided to take the 75k and $50 credit offer.  It was nice to know that I could apply without having to unfreeeze my EX.

DP for everyone, last Amex Ex 803, util hmm I don’t know, but I do know I had some large statement balances cut w/ Amex this month, which maybe why I have SL 10k, might move some of my EDP, SPG  or hit cli,lol.

Wait a minute, yes I will hit for an increase when I get the card and request an additional 10k since I might make a Hilton point run w/ some business travel and expenses  I already hit the 1k spend from our booking.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Sloedough
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton W/ EX Frozen

Congrats! When you are an Amex member they only do SP, or use what they have on file for you. That's why you got approved when your reports are frozzen.

Message 2 of 6
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Sloedough wrote:

Congrats! When you are an Amex member they only do SP, or use what they have on file for you. That's why you got approved when your reports are frozzen.

Thanks, I knew that this is my 4th  SP Amex.  It’s great not having to unfreeze for Amex apps.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Approval and nice SL

Message 4 of 6
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 5 of 6
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.