Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Hilton

Congrats & welcome to the Amex HIlton family.  Woman Very Happy

Message 11 of 19
pip3man
Valued Contributor

congrats OP, u give me hope. Kinda "burned" them for a few hundred bucks on a Green card BUT they're still hesitant to let me back in even tho I eventually PIF and they deleted the entry from my CR. Oh well, one day...

Message 12 of 19
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 13 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies!

What are my chances of getting a CLI when I received the card? or should I wait until day 61?

Fico 685

Util 17%

AAoA 4.5

Message 15 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the replies!

What are my chances of getting a CLI when I received the card? or should I wait until day 61?

Fico 685

Util 17%

AAoA 4.5

Wait 61 days  as Amex mainly went back to their old ways and want to see 61 days of useage

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the replies!

Fico 685

Util 17%

AAoA 4.5

Wait 61 days  as Amex mainly went back to their old ways and want to see 61 days of useage

Thanks, will do.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received my card today. They UPS overnight it. Thank you Amex!

Just submitted a request for CLI when I activated the card. The original SL was 5k. Didn't want to poke the Bear too much so I asked for another 5k making it 10k total.

It was approved Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

Many bonus opportunities for HH.  When your done with the spend, grab the no AF Citi if you don't mind the HP and account.  

Congrats.  My plan is to burn these two and app for Surpass and keep it while the others sleep in the SD.

I will look into this. Thanks.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.