Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG - approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex PRG - approved

Congrats! This has been my DD since December 2016 and is a great card! Only issue I've ever had is it's still not as widely accepted as Visa/MC. There has been a few times where I've had to put it back in my wallet and pull out a Visa.
Message 11 of 17
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Congrats Brent. I also got the 50k offer with only  $1,000 spend....so it felt like a no brainer. We'll see if the card holds long term value for me as I'm new to the charge card world.

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey thanks for all the congrats guys! Getting some nice results from my rebuild! I had an offer for 50k points and spending 2k in 3 months so that's why I took the jump!

That's interesting about the spending power, looks like right now they're comfortable doing 3k max for me to start out with.

Message 12 of 17
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats. Was approved for Delta Gold almost 2 months ago. PRG is the card I want but I think I'll wait about 5 more months then apply

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on the PRG! I love that card.

Did you get a sweet sign up bonus?

Message 14 of 17
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Depending card holder's situation.  Some people hold the PRG forever and some people quit just before the AF. 

I already have the CSR.  Maybe AmEx patinium would be more appealing.  To me PRG is just a transitioinal card to Platinum.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  Welcome to the CLUB!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
drboxing
Established Contributor

My plan is once I get the PRG I'm good, I'll keep it for a while. Then hopefully get the AMEX Platinum and that'll be it

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.