cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Approval but...

Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum Approval but...

Congrats on the approval, and the possible credit for waiting a 2-3 days for its arrival Smiley Happy.

Message 11 of 16
12velectronics
Valued Contributor

Congrats on one of the best looking credit cards out now!
Message 12 of 16
Steve891
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Amex Platinum approval! The $60 credit is a nice added bonus! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 16
RealityBites
Established Contributor

Would anyone be interested in paying me $60 to not use my platinum for a couple of days? Smiley Wink 

Message 14 of 16
Efficient
Valued Member

Congrats on the approval & credit!   I recently got the Plat Business, and I also had an issue getting the number...but they didn't offer me $60! Smiley Mad 

American Express Business PlatinumAmerican Express GoldAmerican Express Blue Cash PreferredAmerican Express SimplyCash PlusAmerican Express EveryDayUber VisaDiscover It Cash BackCapital One SavorCapital One QuicksilverChase Freedom UnlimitedDisney Premier VisaApple CardAmazon Prime VisaTD Cash VisaCommunity Credit Union Platinum Rewards VisaMortgage | 30yr Fixed 2.75%Auto | 60mo Fixed 2.9% |  Paid/ClosedStudent Loans | Paid/Closed

Message 15 of 16
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Wow that’s a Platinum Deal
💰 💴 💵
Now for the $550 annual fee credit🤣😂😅

Congratulations 🍾🎈🎊🎉
Welcome to the World of Platinum!
You will enjoy it!

2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.