Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Approved!

tag
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Amex Platinum Approved!

The last card i planned to apply for, i was just given an approval! Had someone send me a 75k SUB referral, entered my information in incognito, submitted and instant approval. No mention of the 75k approval, so hopefully i'll find out soon whether that went through or i got the normal 60k SUB.

Should i call to have the card expedited? Or do they typically send it expedited anyway?

I'm excited to use all the perks, and especially the Centurion lounge for our next flight!

|  
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum Approved!

Congrats on your approval!! Happy New Year

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex Platinum approval! Enjoy the travel perks! You should get the SUB that you apply through. The card will automatically be expedite with overnight shipping. If you created an online account, you can check the shipping status in the Account Services>>>Card Management>>>Replacement Card and it will show you the status.

Message 3 of 12
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval there

Message 4 of 12
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval
"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 5 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Cool, grats on the platinum approval Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year!

Message 7 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 9 of 12
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Enjoy the travel perks.  The Centurion Lounges are great and if you fly Delta you will be able to access Delta Sky Club Lounges.  Great if you are connecting in Atlanta.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.