Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum and Amex PRG approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Platinum and Amex PRG approved

Very happy since that i've been an AU for a couple years on a Delta Gold Card and tried several times to be approved for an AMEX card, always declined, a couple days ago applied over incognito url and was approved for a PRG with 50K MR so i felt with lucky and applied for The Amex Platinum and was approved as well with 60K MR. Feeling Happy with those 2 new cards. Applied for the Green and was declined the same with Blue for Business.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum and Amex PRG approved

Nice approvals. Congrats!!

Message 2 of 7
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your AMEX approvals!!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!!! I'm totally jealous!! I have the Platinum but would love to get my hands on the PRG since I would earn more MR from my daily spend. But I'm in the garden for now but that's my first app once I can come out of the garden.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! PRG and Platinum?!

That's awesome!
Message 5 of 7
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Congrats on getting these both! Cool travels perks on the Plat and cool money back on hotel stays with gold and MR points. Galore. You don't need the green.
Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

110k mr points, niceSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.