cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum and Amex PRG approved

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Amex Platinum and Amex PRG approved

Very happy since that i've been an AU for a couple years on a Delta Gold Card and tried several times to be approved for an AMEX card, always declined, a couple days ago applied over incognito url and was approved for a PRG with 50K MR so i felt with lucky and applied for The Amex Platinum and was approved as well with 60K MR. Feeling Happy with those 2 new cards. Applied for the Green and was declined the same with Blue for Business.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum and Amex PRG approved

Nice approvals. Congrats!!

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) Pier 1(23.5k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(18k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (10k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(9.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (4.5k✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until Aug 2020

FICO 8 Scores EX 693(7) EQ 687(9)TU 708(10)
AAOA 4yrs TCL=332,600
Message 2 of 7
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your AMEX approvals!!

AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Premier Gold Card- NPSL // Discover IT // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Platinum // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas

Capital One Spark Business Visa // BP Business Solutions MC
Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!!! I'm totally jealous!! I have the Platinum but would love to get my hands on the PRG since I would earn more MR from my daily spend. But I'm in the garden for now but that's my first app once I can come out of the garden.

Message 4 of 7
Valued Contributor

Wow! PRG and Platinum?!

That's awesome!
Message 5 of 7
Established Contributor

Congrats on getting these both! Cool travels perks on the Plat and cool money back on hotel stays with gold and MR points. Galore. You don't need the green.
Message 6 of 7
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

110k mr points, niceSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.