drboxing
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum and United Explorer Approval

I have the Platinum card, you’ll love it congratulations

Message 11 of 21
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulation!!!  That is quite a catchy pair of approvals and SUBs...

I fell as if fireworks shoould be goimg off again!

20200906_141415.gif

Message 12 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 13 of 21
RonM21
Valued Contributor

congrats on the approvals!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 14 of 21
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 15 of 21
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Two cards definitely on my long list.

Message 16 of 21
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's great!  Congratulations on your approval!

Message 17 of 21
MyFault
Valued Contributor

@Lostinthegame wrote:

@MyFault wrote:
Congrats on your approvals! I'm jealous of your United Explorer card.

I'm jealous of your FU! Smiley Wink I just have to be patient till I go back to 2/24 in June to get the Ink cards first!

Yea, i'll be at 4/24 in July and i'll grab the United Explorer. Then October i drop to 4/24 again and since it'll be 3 months i'm planning on the Ink Cash. Depending on the SUB available maybe the CIP in 2022, then i'll be done going after chase. Unless i can get a Freedom Flex then PC to Freedom Visa.

|  
Message 18 of 21
Lostinthegame
New Contributor

That's a good plan!

I'm going to concentrate on business cards unless they come up with an offer I can't resist.

I'm hoping for Chase to come up with something good this year, otherwise I'm downgrading the CSP to. Freedom, moving my UR to CIP, and wait patiently till the 48 months are up to get the CSP or CSR again with a new SUB 😬🤷🏾‍♀️

Goal cards:
Message 19 of 21
MyFault
Valued Contributor

@Lostinthegame wrote:

That's a good plan!

I'm going to concentrate on business cards unless they come up with an offer I can't resist.

I'm hoping for Chase to come up with something good this year, otherwise I'm downgrading the CSP to. Freedom, moving my UR to CIP, and wait patiently till the 48 months are up to get the CSP or CSR again with a new SUB 😬🤷🏾‍♀️

I'm hoping for Chase to to do the same, but i don't see it really happening as much as they've taken a hit financially. I would LOVE for Chase to introduce a Freedom Preferred or something with a similar AF to the Amex Gold, and be a Grocery card. But, that's wishful thinking.

|  
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.