Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum approval!

GDanzy wrote:

What number did you call? I just applied and received the 14 day might as well. 

Thanks

I called right away after I applied and got a 14 days review.... 1-866-564-7177, was on hold for 3 minutes and she came back "Just wanted to verify your address?" - verified address boom - Congratulations Ma'am Approved! sending your card for 2 days express Smiley Happy woot woot! Happy Dance! Good luck to you! I think most 14 days are approved otherwise it's an auto-denial!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks!! I was approved!!! Can't wait to get it in the mail!!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals. Nice addition to your lineup
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What number did you call? I just applied and received the 14 day might as well. 

Thanks

I called right away after I applied and got a 14 days review.... 1-866-564-7177, was on hold for 3 minutes and she came back "Just wanted to verify your address?" - verified address boom - Congratulations Ma'am Approved! sending your card for 2 days express Smiley Happy woot woot! Happy Dance! Good luck to you! I think most 14 days are approved otherwise it's an auto-denial!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks!! I was approved!!! Can't wait to get it in the mail!!

Congrats!!! 

Message 23 of 24
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.