Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Plenti approval

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Amex Plenti approval

I applied for an Amex plenti card. Was not an instant approval. After 3 phone calls it got pushed thru. Got 2 cards green card and sky miles begin go of the year. Applied for blue but turndown for low fico and not enough history with Amex. Last softpull was 694 currently it's at 729 I believe. Anyway plenti approved for 1k same as skymiles. Hit button for 3x cli but didn't make it will retry in may 90 days since decline. Plenti has no annual fee. Bonus is 5000 Plenti points with 250 spend 90 days.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Plenti approval

Congrats for the approval. It is a nice card to have from Amex. I like the card design. It is colorful.

Message 2 of 3
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Plenti approval

The grocery store I shop at recently changed its rewards system to the Plenti system (Winn-Dixie). Im gonna take a harder look at this card. The 5000 bonus translates to at least $50 credit at the register

Congrats on the approval

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.