cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card Approved!

Well, I was doing well in the garden, I got to my three month mark, and bam I fell out. I received an email today with the following title: Congratulations, You're Selected to Apply for an Exclusive Offer From American Express. I decided to the take the plunge, and was approved!!! Welcome to Premier Rewards Gold Card Membership! We're excited that you have chosen American Express again. This is my first card that is in the category of NPSL. I feel rather good about it, because after two years of trying to get my credit back on track, I am seeing results. This is my final application for the year. No more apping for the next three years. I am keeping to it this time. You guys have taught me a lot and I thank you for the tips and lessons. Smiley LOL

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card Approved!

congrats! thats a good rewards card

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats.  I hope you got signed up for the 50k bonus points on the first 2k spent within 3 months.  

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! If you're ever going to relapse just bump this thread and we'll stop you!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love this card and so will you Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 6 of 11
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I was doing well in the garden, I got to my three month mark, and bam I fell out. I received an email today with the following title: Congratulations, You're Selected to Apply for an Exclusive Offer From American Express. I decided to the take the plunge, and was approved!!! Welcome to Premier Rewards Gold Card Membership! We're excited that you have chosen American Express again. This is my first card that is in the category of NPSL. I feel rather good about it, because after two years of trying to get my credit back on track, I am seeing results. This is my final application for the year. No more apping for the next three years. I am keeping to it this time. You guys have taught me a lot and I thank you for the tips and lessons. Smiley LOL

You picked the right AMEX card. You have to pay it off each month. Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever be late. I became a member of the AMEX family in 1987. Then I sinned big time. After many years of eating pig slop, I made the prodgial son trip home to AMEX and they took me back. Well, it was after 20 years, but still hey I know they didn't have to do business with me. I really value that relationship.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a great card! Love my PRG, it doesn't get used as much these last couple of months but Amex is an awesome lender to be in with. Treat them right and they will reward you with great cards, great credit lines and great service.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RaiseMyScoreASAP wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You picked the right AMEX card. You have to pay it off each month. Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever be late. I became a member of the AMEX family in 1987. Then I sinned big time. After many years of eating pig slop, I made the prodgial son trip home to AMEX and they took me back. Well, it was after 20 years, but still hey I know they didn't have to do business with me. I really value that relationship.

Thank you. I pay off all but one card every month, so this will be added to the list of cards on the PIF every month. I am happy that you got a second chance with them. Thank you for the tips and I will always keep that in mind. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a great card! Love my PRG doesn't get as much these last couple of months but Amex is an awesome lender to be in with. Treat them right and they will reward you with great cards, great credit lines and great service.

I am learning that. Never realized that they send you offers like that until last night. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.