Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Starwood

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Starwood

Congrats! Yeah that limit would be annoying, but great card to add.
Message 11 of 13
midtowneastbored
Established Member

I just applied as I too was waiting for the 30,000 points offer and was a little nervous. However, all the "gardening" the past couple of years has paid off and I was approved with a $4800 starting limit.  *doing happy dance*

Message 12 of 13
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@midtowneastbored wrote:

I just applied as I too was waiting for the 30,000 points offer and was a little nervous. However, all the "gardening" the past couple of years has paid off and I was approved with a $4800 starting limit.  *doing happy dance*

I also decided to see if I could get the card and my app is still pending. In context, I also just recently got approved for the Delta card and I heard that Amex uses the same pull so I have nothing to lose.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.