Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex & BoA CLI's

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Amex & BoA CLI's

Hey Fico Fam! Been a month or so since I have been on due to a hectic work schedule.  But I wanted to update on two CLI's I got a couple of days ago from hitting the luv button:

BoA Cash Rewards - 22k -----> 32.5k  (10.5K increase)

Amex BLus Cash - 19.3k -----> 30k  (10.7k increase)

For the "data point" fans: Both were SP's (normally the case), and instant. For BoA, I hit the button about 3 months back and was approved from 13k to 22k at the time.  I had a lot of swipes with the card, but not crazy spend.  I used $400-600 on it the last 3 months and did not carry a balance.

For Amex, I've requested one prior CLI, and that was the initial first increase after I had the card several months. This was more than 2 years ago. But I did try for an increase in Dec and got declined for not using enough of the limit I had.  From that point, Dec thru Feb I did not use it at all.  March 4 I put one transaction of a little more than $100 on it.  Hit the button again a couple days later for fun and requested the 30k and got it instantly.  Maybe left some on the table? Who knows, but I'm good with it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex & BoA CLI's

Great increases, enjoy them Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on two solid CLI's!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both CLI's !!!

Message 4 of 12
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increases

Message 5 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on the AWESOME CLIs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Not to sound dramatic, but those are fairly spectacular increases. Congrats and enjoy!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job Ron, nice to see you backSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Awesome job Ron, nice to see you backSmiley Happy

AJC thank you!!! 

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOWSER! These are not just CLIs, they’re like two whole other CC CLs. Wow!

A huge congratulations to you on humongous CLIs. Awesome.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.