Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex app spree – 4 cards in 2 weeks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex app spree – 4 cards in 2 weeks

Within 2 weeks, there were many incognito and referral opportunities to get elevated bonuses on Amex cards. Finally jumped in!

Apped with short AAoA of 7 months, FICO 740, perfect PIF history

First round results at 1% util with 3/8 showing balances:

SPG $15k (30k bonus), PRG NPSL (50k bonus)

Second round results at 8% util with 6/8 showing balances:

ED $2k (25k bonus), Delta Gold Business $20k (50k bonus + $50 credit)

Thank you Amex! All instant approvals, no recon this time...been a while since I haven't had to call in lol. Besides the low SL on the ED (which was definitely caused by the higher util and too many new accounts), very happy with the results. Nabbing 155k in bonuses over two weeks is good work in my book. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex app spree – 4 cards in 2 weeks

Like Tony the Tiger says "THEY'RE EEEEEEEE. GREAAAAAAAAT"!!!!Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice! Congrats on your approvals. Now you have to figure out which card you are going to want to increase (3x) 61 days from your approval date. Not a bad problem to have though...Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Very Nice! Congrats on your approvals. Now you have to figure out which card you are going to want to increase (3x) 61 days from your approval date. Not a bad problem to have though...Smiley Happy

The calendar's already been marked to get that ED 2k up to 6k. Seriously, $2k for a non-borderline approval is ridiculous!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suspect if you spaced your apps buy 6-10 months your approval would have been higher.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I suspect if you spaced your apps buy 6-10 months your approval would have been higher.

I agree. But I would rather have accounts bundled up together so they can all age at once rather than space them out and hear the "credit history too short" message over and over again for future cards I want. With the 3x CLI, I'm not aching over the relatively small SL now.

Message 6 of 7
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Now that I finally got in with CHASE AX will be my next goal. Once I decide which one of their products best meets my needs.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.