Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex blue cash/Everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex blue cash/Everyday

Hi guys... I just wanted to share my American Express application approvals. I applied on 8/3 with a pre approval on their page, however my offers for both were only the 500 dollar credit line that included if I make 5 payments on time they will increase my limit. So first I applied for blue cash instant approval for 500. I then applied right after for the everyday and instant approval for 500 as well. Both apps were approved back to back with only one hard pull on experian.
My experian score was 663 at time of apps. I have 4 collections reporting. Average age of accounts is about 1 year and 2 months. Thought I would share incase anyone else was wondering if they could apply for 2 in one day :-). I also received the cards already on Monday the 7th thought that was quick they mailed out Friday the 4th

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex blue cash/Everyday

Edit... I wanted to share that this morning I also received a auto increase with discover for only 200 dollars 3rd statement cut a couple days ago.
Message 2 of 9
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Congrats on getting in with AmEx! Those puppies are going to grow and grow for you. Enjoy responsibly!

AmEx FICO 8: EX [714] | Discover Scorecard FICO: EX [719]

C E N T U R Y  C L U B  M E M B E R

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 3 of 9
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys... I just wanted to share my American Express application approvals. I applied on 8/3 with a pre approval on their page, however my offers for both were only the 500 dollar credit line that included if I make 5 payments on time they will increase my limit. So first I applied for blue cash instant approval for 500. I then applied right after for the everyday and instant approval for 500 as well. Both apps were approved back to back with only one hard pull on experian.
My experian score was 663 at time of apps. I have 4 collections reporting. Average age of accounts is about 1 year and 2 months. Thought I would share incase anyone else was wondering if they could apply for 2 in one day :-). I also received the cards already on Monday the 7th thought that was quick they mailed out Friday the 4th

Congrats on both cards! I'm waiting for my BCE to arrived.

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, congrats. Hard to get 2 revolvers back to back. Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rebuild! 

I came to thank you for posting your AMEX approval story.

I too have the AMEX Blue CASH/Everyday cards! 

I can't wait till I see your positing regarding these cards growth!

Thanks again! 

Message 6 of 9
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Congrats on new approvals! $500 may not be much now but it's a start in the right direction.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting both of them.  And thanks for sharing that you could get two in one day.  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and your welcome... I know 500 isn't much but ,I have read enough on these forums to know it will grow...

Can I just say I love these forums... I started with these forums about two years ago with the rebuilding forums, mortgage forums (recently closed on house June 26th) application/approval forums and have learned so much from others sharing their info or answering your questions. People think I'm crazy because I'm always talking about these forums lol but, not only have these forums help me tremendously change my credit I have used info from here to help family members as well.... Thanks everyone!!! Sorry such long post.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.