cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex everyday blue card 14 days decision.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Amex everyday blue card 14 days decision.

Hello Everyone. So, I recently applied for bluecard everyday and gave me 14 days decision message. I called today and a rep told me i will just have to wait before they make their decision. I was wondering if anyone has experience this recently and what was the outcome? Thanks in adnvace.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
New Contributor

Re: Amex everyday blue card 14 days decision.

I have never personally attempted a recon with them but have read others say usually results in another hard pull and seldom results in an approval (YMMV). If they gave a reason like utilization may help showing you lowered that.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for quick reply. As of yet, they have not giving me any reason and the application wont show in application status.
Message 3 of 4
Valued Contributor

@Amiashu12 wrote:

Hello Everyone. So, I recently applied for bluecard everyday and gave me 14 days decision message. I called today and a rep told me i will just have to wait before they make their decision. I was wondering if anyone has experience this recently and what was the outcome? Thanks in adnvace.

Here's a reference for ya....

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Amex-Blue-Cash-Everyday-Approved/m-p/5067642

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) Pier 1(23.5k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(18k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (10k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(9.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (4.5k✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until Aug 2020

FICO 8 Scores EX 693(7) EQ 687(9)TU 708(10)
AAOA 4yrs TCL=332,600
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.