cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex everyday blue card 14 days decision.

tag
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Amex everyday blue card 14 days decision.

Hello Everyone. So, I recently applied for bluecard everyday and gave me 14 days decision message. I called today and a rep told me i will just have to wait before they make their decision. I was wondering if anyone has experience this recently and what was the outcome? Thanks in adnvace.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex everyday blue card 14 days decision.

I have never personally attempted a recon with them but have read others say usually results in another hard pull and seldom results in an approval (YMMV). If they gave a reason like utilization may help showing you lowered that.

Message 2 of 4
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Thanks for quick reply. As of yet, they have not giving me any reason and the application wont show in application status.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amiashu12 wrote:

Hello Everyone. So, I recently applied for bluecard everyday and gave me 14 days decision message. I called today and a rep told me i will just have to wait before they make their decision. I was wondering if anyone has experience this recently and what was the outcome? Thanks in adnvace.

Here's a reference for ya....

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Amex-Blue-Cash-Everyday-Approved/m-p/5067642

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.