Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex platinum

Is 60K on 5k spend a good sub for the card? Or hold off for better? If anyone has a referral with better please pm me the link.
Thanks.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex platinum

You can get better SUBs if you try incognito mode with your browser. Below is a screenshot of what I received when browsing in incognito mode:

incognito.jpg

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I applied and was approved for the 75k sub.
Message 3 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval and incognito SUB outcome @Anonymous.

Just a myFICO ToS reminder, referral codes/links solicitation whether via PM or on the public forums is prohibited.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval !!!!

Message 5 of 17
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval and the very nice sub.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 6 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@RicHowe wrote:

You can get better SUBs if you try incognito mode with your browser. Below is a screenshot of what I received when browsing in incognito mode:

incognito.jpg

Congrats OP

Chalk up another "assist" for Joe.  WTG

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Nevermind, wrong platinum 😂

Message 8 of 17
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@RicHowe wrote:

incognito.jpg

I have used the Incgnito mode on the Chrome, Opera, and TOR browsers and I ALWAYS get the 60,000 MR Points offer for the AmEx Platinum card.

Which Incognito browser are you using to display the 75,000 MR Points offer?

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 17
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval for the AmEx Platinum!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.