Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex with no HP

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex with no HP

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex-credit-card-approvals-without-hard-pull/

It can be for both Charges and Revolving.

It really depends on your profile w/ Amex, I guess.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Is it official that Amex is doing no new HP for existing customers?!

Completely untrue. Just off the phone with application rep. He said, as soon as you send an online or phone application, a pull is done automatically. It is normally a HP. It is automatic.

Need to be careful about calling something 'completely untrue' especially based on what an Amex rep says.  They are notorious fir giving out incorrect info as are a lot of frontline CSRs.  It is clear now that Amex is in fact approving applications without HPs.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish Pooka can chime in with her wealth of knowledge on this topic..
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP if you truly got no HP, congrats indeed. For me I was rooting for it, I just apped and got approved instantly on the 20th for the Hilton (2nd card, also 2 AU)....My HP hit this morning.

Message 14 of 15
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I'll update if and when I see a HP from my Platinum card approval from 3 weeks ago
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.