Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An approval and denial Amazon. :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

An approval and denial Amazon. :)

So I applied for the Chase Amazon. Chase always denies me because of to many inquiries. Even though I bank with them. Bummer. I was hoping it wouldn't be a denial because I wanted that discount for my books. So I applied for the Amazon synchrony. I was approved for 2700.00. I called for a CLI and was approved for 10,000. Doing the happy dance. Lol. Now I need to garden for sure. Thanks everybody. I love this forum. 

13 REPLIES 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: An approval and denial Amazon. :)

Congrats that'll buy a lot of books Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats that'll buy a lot of books Smiley Wink

Thank you. I'm over joyed with my growing library. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love Amazon!

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats on that new cli!  Woman Very Happy  Great limit for Amazon.

Message 5 of 14
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I applied for the Chase Amazon. . . .because I wanted that discount for my books. . . . 

What discount for books?  I have an Amazon chase card, but I don't get discounts. Is it because mine is the Visa?

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I applied for the Chase Amazon. . . .because I wanted that discount for my books. . . . 

What discount for books?  I have an Amazon chase card, but I don't get discounts. Is it because mine is the Visa?

@Anonymous Congratulations..... I think ThinkBlue4Ever is confusing the Prime member discount with the nonexistant card discount other than the initial purchase discount you get when approved for teh store card.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous Congratulations..... I think ThinkBlue4Ever is confusing the Prime member discount with the nonexistant card discount other than the initial purchase discount you get when approved for teh store card.

I got the prime membership that day. At check out it said if I apply for the Chase Amazon I would get a 50.00 dollar discount. I didn't get 50.00 for signing up with prime. Now I'm confused. Should I call Amazon? 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bdhu2001 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the prime membership that day. At check out it said if I apply for the Chase Amazon I would get a 50.00 dollar discount. I didn't get 50.00 for signing up with prime. Now I'm confused. Should I call Amazon? 

I think it has to be approved for the $50, but I remember getting a gift cert for the prime store card for $25...did you get that?

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Think!  $10K for a SL on your Amazon is absolutely awesome!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.