cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And A Another 1.. Chase Marriot Approval !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

And A Another 1.. Chase Marriot Approval !!

Chase is something else !!! Gotta love them . Have not received any offers from chase in about 4 years.Like a lot of people over the weekend all sudden got pre qualified offers for Southwest , United and Marriot. Was hesitant to apply since
I am at 11/24. Sunday night decided to go for it, I had EX and EQ unlocked chase always pulled EX for me in NY so thinking they would pull EX as always but then got a TU alert and realized forgot to unlock it and got we need more time to review. Thought that I shot my luck being a lot of the approvals over 5/24 we’re instant. Got notice today from chase about locked TU and to call up once unlocked. Called up spoke to a women after she requested txt verification what seemed like 30 seconds later she goes congrats your approved! Was worried that if went to manual review would have issues with 5/24 but thankfully not ! Almost feel off my office seat . All I heard women say was your Credit limit is $400. I’m thinking ok seems like an odd number and low but I will take it to be back with chase. Log into my chase account and lone behold shows SL is $15,400!! And APR 17.59% same as my pre qualified apr. Not bad at all !! Happy to finally be back with chase. They appear to be very forgiving and kind this year !! All these approvals with people over 5/24. Was able to get card expedited as well. Hopefully next card will be able to get CSR. Don’t give up hope ! Applied 3 times back in 2018 for freedom card and was denied each time.
TU8 723 , 12%UTI, 9INQ , 11/24 , High income , AAOA 5 years,

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: And A Another 1.. Chase Marriot Approval !!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 9
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 4 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, I think you just made it. seems pre-qual has sailed!

I jumped head first when I seen CreditCuriosity's Approval.

Card arrived UPS todaySmiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 
We knew this door wouldn't stay open long....glad you were able to slip in 😁

Message 6 of 9
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Great work! Is nobody seeing the prequals anymore? Mine were still there right up until I activated my card and then they went away.

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 7 of 9
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congratulations! 

Message 8 of 9
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.