cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And the Sync love continues...Walmart up to $3.5k too!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the Sync love continues...Walmart up to $3.5k too!

The Sync luv button is finally working big-time for me. I decided to take my chances on another Walmart CLI request just now, and got a boost from $1200 to $3500! BIG week for me on Synchrony cards (Care Credit yesterday, Amazon up to $3.5k earlier this morning and now this!)

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: And the Sync love continues...Walmart up to $3.5k too!

I think I am the only person on this board that Synchrony will not give CLI to

Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@  - they wont give me any either.. im up to 7th statement on amazon(with crazy use and PIF every month) and 2nd statement on Care Credit..

i closed my walmart card after a year because i never got past the 600 SL..

:-(

but congrats Joe they apparantly LOVE you!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@  - they wont give me any either.. im up to 7th statement on amazon(with crazy use and PIF every month) and 2nd statement on Care Credit..

i closed my walmart card after a year because i never got past the 600 SL..

:-(

but congrats Joe they apparantly LOVE you!

@Anonymous's amazing. I wasn't even sure I'd get a Care Credit when I applied yesterday, and here I am a total of $9K up in total revolving credit just under 24 hours later. Don't give up - and that goes for @Anonymous too - I didn't get a CLI on my Amazon until my 11th statement had cut and my TU score had cracked 650. The latter is probably the most important, since I've read that Sync cares first and foremost about what your TU score is; if it's below 650, no dice no matter what other positive factors you have, if it's above 650 the gates start to open. So keep trying!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha thanks Joe!

you should go play the lottery this week for sure!

Message 5 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

wow! congrats on all your success!
Message 6 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the new increase! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. Good job. Dv
Message 8 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job Joe, well doneSmiley Happy

The thing is once you get rolling Sync can really be generous. They can be weird or frustrating too, but they do help build up ones profile so you may get better cards. Enjoy your oncreases Joe, next stop the 5k Polar Express.Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Awesome job Joe, well doneSmiley Happy

The thing is once you get rolling Sync can really be generous. They can be weird or frustrating too, but they do help build up ones profile so you may get better cards. Enjoy your oncreases Joe, next stop the 5k Polar Express.Smiley Happy

Very true indeed. I'll let these current CL's ride for a few months now and sometime in the first quarter of next year see about the next round of CLI's.

At this point, I think my credit portfolio is looking pretty good overall - I just need to pay down that old secured MC so that I can close it out, get the deposit back, and pay down/pay off another card or two. I've now gotten three of the four Synchrony cards I'm interested in and have good CL's on them all, the fourth is the Marvel Mastercard but that can probably wait until next year. I think my next CLI objective is going to be my Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa; my 3rd statement on that card cut a week or two ago so it's probably time soon to attempt a CLI.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.