Andrews FCU Titanium $50K SL @8.49% APR

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Andrews FCU Titanium $50K SL @8.49% APR

Card arrived this morning. 

titanium_card.jpg

As a side note they used to offer the option of choosing between chip & signature priority and pin-priority versions.  There may still be 3rd party sites that list them as offering a pin-priority option but they in fact no longer do so and I suspect that may be tied to the card now being contactless.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 61 of 78
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Time to go break that in this weekend!  Enjoy!!

Message 62 of 78
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Titanium 50k massive approval. I just got the Platinum Rewards Visa for 3k which also has a 50K max and calendared for future CLI.  

Message 63 of 78
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

titanium_card.jpg

As a side note they used to offer the option of choosing between chip & signature priority and pin-priority versions.  There may still be 3rd party sites that list them as offering a pin-priority option but they in fact no longer do so and I suspect that may be tied to the card now being contactless.

Wow, CF, again sweet approval. Im kinda disappointed in how the card looks. For something with Titanium in its name and carries a 50k limit id expect something more with biteSmiley Wink. Just me but enjoy it nonetheless 😉 

Message 64 of 78
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

titanium_card.jpg

Wow, CF, again sweet approval. Im kinda disappointed in how the card looks. For something with Titanium in its name and carries a 50k limit id expect something more with biteSmiley Wink. Just me but enjoy it nonetheless 😉 

Exactly!  They should swap places with the APPLE CARD ... lol Smiley Tongue ... which is obviously designed to look a LOT more upscale than it really is! 

Apple_Card_Slanted.jpg

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 65 of 78
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 66 of 78
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

One last piece of relevant data:  the card showed up on my EX report today.  The INQ cost me 3 FICO 8s but the new account was free. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 67 of 78
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

I had joined Andrews 2+ years ago with the intent of applying for the Titanium at some point.  After having gardened for 7 months late last week I pulled the trigger. 

After a couple of rounds of telephone tag the UW and I connected and we went through the final approval process together.   The final document confirmed approval for $50K SL @ 8.49% APR. That is the maxinum CL for this card. 

As is to be expected whenever applying for a CC with any CU they requested POI - last 2 paystubs. 

The rep was a real pleasure to work with, I would say my experience with the process was comparable with my experience with AOD. 

Congrats. WOW !!!

I have never had income verification with any of my CU cards.  I have 3.

Message 68 of 78
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations ! Enjoy !!

Gif dinero cayendo 5 » GIF Images Download

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 69 of 78
Repairman
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

I had joined Andrews 2+ years ago with the intent of applying for the Titanium at some point.  After having gardened for 7 months late last week I pulled the trigger. 

After a couple of rounds of telephone tag the UW and I connected and we went through the final approval process together.   The final document confirmed approval for $50K SL @ 8.49% APR. That is the maxinum CL for this card. 

As is to be expected whenever applying for a CC with any CU they requested POI - last 2 paystubs. 

The rep was a real pleasure to work with, I would say my experience with the process was comparable with my experience with AOD. 

Congrats! What score did they look at?

Message 70 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.