cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angel Card and Loft Card approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Angel Card and Loft Card approval

Was shopping online today and Pop ups appeared. Only entered last 4 of my social. I shop at these stores 2-3x a year and one of the reasons I accepted the Preapproved offer + it’s SP (I think)

Here are the SL:

Angel Card- $750
Loft- $500 (preapproval pop up says $250, when I called the hotline auto lady says $500)

These are my first store cards. I cannot find answers if CLI requests in the future will result to HP, does anybody tried recently?

* I wish Target would give preapproval, because I shop there 2-3x a month! But I'm so afraid to since they denied my application 9 mos ago due to no credit history. By the way I already have BOA-2300 Discover It- 2250 Amex Delta- 1,000 Cap1- 500 and my recent Fico8 score is 709.
Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Regular Contributor

Re: Angel Card and Loft Card approval

If you're over 700 I would be shocked if you didn't get approved by Target.

Give it a shot!

July 17' - Scores 480s across the board
Fico Scores
Jan 18' - Exp 542 Eq 532 Trans 540
18' - Exp 642 Eq 649 Trans 660

Bank Cards - NFCU Cash Rewards $10k, NFCU Platinum $2000, NFCU MR $1000, Amex Delta Gold $1000, Discover IT $1000, Cap1 QS1 $300, Credit One $550, Primor Secured $250
Store Cards - Ikea Project $5500, Lowes $5000, Amazon Prime $5000, Fingerhut $1400, Jcrew $1020 - Other Comenity Cards $1400

Currently under contract for my first mortgage!
Message 2 of 7
Senior Contributor

Congrats on approval

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 3 of 7
Valued Member

Congratulations on your approval. Lots of posting here on the SCT and Comenity who issues the VS Angel and the Loft cards.

SP for all CLI as long as you dont check the box authorizing HP. Wait about 6 months for your first attempt. Then every 60 days they will show you love.
Message 4 of 7
New Contributor

@hernandez_nj wrote:
Congratulations on your approval. Lots of posting here on the SCT and Comenity who issues the VS Angel and the Loft cards.

SP for all CLI as long as you dont check the box authorizing HP. Wait about 6 months for your first attempt. Then every 60 days they will show you love.

———

Thanks! Will definitely follow that, I always PIF. I think for now I’m good with having 2 store cards from Comenity. How I wish I will pre approved with Old Navy too because I sometimes shop there too, depending on the sale event etc. and haven’t been Pre-Approved at the store or online yet..

Message 5 of 7

Congrats! When I started rebuilding my credit a year ago those were the two cards I did the "shopping cart" trick with. All I can say is they are very generous with credit limit increases. I started with a $250 VS card limit and a $500 Loft card limit. I am now up to $1000 on my VS (I'm sure I could go up more but I shop there on and off). I now have a $1400 limit with Loft. All my CLI's were automatic except my last CLI's were done manually and they did not pull my credit. I remember when I first got the card they wanted to pull my credit report and now that button is gone (it could be because I just had my year anniversay with them). It's almost like they now just go off your payment history with them.

Good luck! I just got approved with Target with a $200 limit. Small but it gets my foot in the door Smiley Happy 

06/01/18: FICO 676 EQ 648 TU EX 666
Victoria Secret $1k - Zales $3k - US Bank Cash+ $500 - Jareds Jewelry $2,800 - Khols $300 - Target $200 - Amazon Store Card $1,100 - Citi Costco $4k - Williams Sonoma $250 - Dillards $1,400 - Overstock $1k - Buckle $1300 - Capital One $300 - Ulta $1,300 - Wal-Mart Store Card $500 - Boot Barn $800 - Care Credit $2K - Loft $1,300 - Discover Student $500
2 baddies/25+ inq/15% and under utilization

Former Cards: Express $500
Message 6 of 7
Valued Member

The button is gone for you? I have around 20 comenity store cards and they all have the button except Gander Mountain Mastercard and Overton Mastercard which never had the button.

Very odd
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.