Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ann Taylor ALL Rewards Approval with SCT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ann Taylor ALL Rewards Approval with SCT

Received the Congratulations, you've been pre-approved! pop while doing some online shopping.  Unlike the sct preappoval pop up for Appliances Connection, the Ann Taylor did not list a preapproval amount.  Hit the submit button and approved for a whopping $250Smiley Happy

I got some nice work pieces--since we were summoned back to work with our numbers being the highest ever for our area grrrr--so I'll take it.  

I'm curious if Comenity/AT will issue a cli over the phone before the card arrives similar to my cli success with AC.  Two reports frozen.  No HPs to any.  

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Ann Taylor ALL Rewards Approval with SCT

Congratulations on your All Rewards Approval!

I got this same card with only a SP as well. Mastercard version.

Approved back in SEP and so far tried twice for increases but still trying. I noticed they are still not posting monthly statements unless the account is actually used.

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to know!  Thanks @CreditMagic7  and congrats on your sp AT MC.  I was hoping for the MC as well but was approved for the store version.  

So do you think a charge/statement has to actually post before they consider issuing an increase?

Message 3 of 18
xiocc
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the approval with SCT!

Message 4 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to know!  Thanks @CreditMagic7  and congrats on your sp AT MC.  I was hoping for the MC as well but was approved for the store version.  

So do you think a charge/statement has to actually post before they consider issuing an increase?

You may be in luck @Anonymous. I checked over my 3 Comenity Cards and even the Overstock Card has got an increase since. They tend to seem to take longer with their Visa/Mc brands. Store Cards not so much.

Good Luck and i would try for CLI once your account is set up and all that.

Message 5 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 6 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 

Message 7 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@AnonymousIIRC my Overstock Card preapproval was the same as this, your Ann Taylor. On receiving the actual card and setting up the online account i pressed the luv button and it soared right up to 1850. Recently it was increased again to 2650.

I think yours will zoom too! Please let us know.

Message 8 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh how exciting!  I can't wait to receive my card in the mail and set up my online account!  Before I knew it, I'd dumped $600 worth of work clothes into my shopping cart so this card will definitely get great use.  Thankfully AC ran a 50% off game sale + new card discount that came in handySmiley Happy.  I will definitely keep everyone updated.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.