Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Amazon Store CC CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Amazon Store CC CLI

Just providing some data points in case it's helpful to others. Tonight I was inspired by another user to request a CLI from Sync on my Amazon Store CC. It's the only Sync card I have. My current scores are in my signature. I had a balance of $457 and have had the card since mid-October so about three months. My initial cl was $1200. I requested $5000 tonight and was approved. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
crys12065
Established Contributor

Re: Another Amazon Store CC CLI

Congrats on your nice CLI!  

In the garden until 2020
Message 2 of 21
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on the 4 X + CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 21
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CLI Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, OP 👏🏾 Very nice progress for just over 90 days 👌🏾

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of spend did you put through month over month? This card is on my wish list for January 2020 😂
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!

Message 7 of 21
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Just tried to CLI from $200 limit to $1000, was denied and said letter coming in the mail in 7-10 days. I have had the card for about 15 months with no increases. I used the card wisely and carried a balance when I first got it, but then paid it off fully ever since. Not sure why they wouldn't up my line. 

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Congratulations, OP 👏🏾 Very nice progress for just over 90 days 👌🏾

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of spend did you put through month over month? This card is on my wish list for January 2020 😂

$434 the first month (Oct); None in second month (Nov); None in the third month (Dec); 156.34 in fourth month (Jan). Carried a balance from the first statement.
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Just tried to CLI from $200 limit to $1000, was denied and said letter coming in the mail in 7-10 days. I have had the card for about 15 months with no increases. I used the card wisely and carried a balance when I first got it, but then paid it off fully ever since. Not sure why they wouldn't up my line. 

Sorry to hear. What are your scores? 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.