Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Apple Card Approval

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Another Apple Card Approval

Well, to my surprise, I found out on Reddit that people were getting approved for Apple Card again tonight, so I tried the link that was circulating there, and wouldn't you know, it worked this time! Got approved for 5K and 23.99% interest, but I'm not going to carry a balance on that card. I might do a few Apple purchases here and there, but it's mostly good for padding util thanks to my MacBook Pro purchase last month. I'm a very happy camper.

IMG_2198.png

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Apple Card Approval

Congrats. There’s a lot of us approved tonight. Enjoy it.

Message 2 of 26
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval. 

Message 3 of 26
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@KingPredator wrote:

Congrats on the approval. 

Thanks @KingPredator! Congrats to you too on your approval as well!

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always outdoing me! Smiley Frustrated

j/k congrats man! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 26
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Just got my alert from TU through both CapOne CreditWise and WalletHub.

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice - congrats!

Message 7 of 26
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

Well, to my surprise, I found out on Reddit that people were getting approved for Apple Card again tonight, so I tried the link that was circulating there, and wouldn't you know, it worked this time! Got approved for 5K and 23.99% interest, but I'm not going to carry a balance on that card. I might do a few Apple purchases here and there, but it's mostly good for padding util thanks to my MacBook Pro purchase last month. I'm a very happy camper.

IMG_2198.png

What reddit link are you talking about?

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sghosh5 wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

IMG_2198.png

https://wallet.apple.com/apple-card/setup/feature/ccs?

Paste into the Notes app and tap there so it opens in Wallet. 

Hit Continue and if it brings up an application, you’re in the system. If it says Apple Card unavailable, you’re not in yet. 

Message 9 of 26
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

IMG_2198.png

https://wallet.apple.com/apple-card/setup/feature/ccs?

Paste into the Notes app and tap there so it opens in Wallet. 

Hit Continue and if it brings up an application, you’re in the system. If it says Apple Card unavailable, you’re not in yet. 

Thanks. But i just checked my wallet in iPhone and the application link was right there. Got approved for just $2500 meh...but again i don't even spend close to 2000 in a month anyway. I am happy at least didn't get denied

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.